Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Tyler!


















Finally! Here's a picture of Jonas' first freckle! I know it's kind of hard to see, but it's taken me forever just to get this! Be looking for lots more updates in the  near future. We went to Columbia, SC for Memorial Day weekend, and took lots of great pictures! I'm still trying to figure out if I can make a slide show with them or not. You might just start seeing lots of pictures from the Zoo, the water park, and a children's museum show up. And we'll be  making another video too. The Zoo got him all excited about animals and now all I hear is woof, woof; tweet, tweet; meow; moo, etc, etc, etc. but it's super cute! And of course grandma and grandpa want to hear from him. Well, I hear crib railings squeaking next to me here, so I guess the munchkin is up, time to play!

1 comment:

Becca said...

What a handsome little guy! I bet he's keeping Mommy & Daddy really busy! Way to go Jonas! ;)