Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yesterday was my birthday, the big 2-7...closing in on 30 every year, yikes! We went to the Oatlands Wildlife Center here in Savannah yesterday morning, but I forgot my camera. How, I'm not exactly sure since of all people I ought to carry a camera 24-7. But that was fun, showed Jonas some more animals, he's now signing bird, dog and cat, which is pretty cute! Then last night we went to a waterpark, again no pictures since water and cameras don't mix. But again, tons of fun was had by all! Jonas just loves getting splashed with water, he did NOT want to leave. Mucho Mahaloz to Lethe and Liz whose phone calls I missed while at the water park. I'm sorry I'm such a slacker and forget to call on your birthdays! I still want to come visit for Christmas before Jonas turns 2 and we have to pay for his plane ticket! When I talked to Braedon yesterday he said he found a family home video of us that's about 20 years old and was going to try and burn it to a DVD, if that happens I'll put a little of it here just so you can see how adorable I was at 7 years old!

1 comment:

Becca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Red! Sounds like you had a great day! Hope all is well & you guys having a great summer. C ya!